Question by BnHGold: How to cook chicken breast and beef? any other healthy recipes?
I need a proper diet for the gym, I know where to get beef and chicken breast from but don’t know a easy healthy way to cook it, my mum drowns it in oil which fails the whole healthy eating point. How can I cook beef and chicken breast in a simple healthy way? Also any other high calorie healthy recipes?
Answer by Ron P CHICKEN BREASTS, BASIL, PARSLEY, AND TOMATOES
* 1 tablespoon dried parsley, divided
* 1 tablespoon dried basil, divided
* 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
* 4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
* 2 tomatoes, sliced
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Coat a 9×13 inch baking
dish with cooking spray.
2. Sprinkle 1 teaspoon parsley and 1 teaspoon basil evenly over the bottom
of the baking dish. Arrange chicken breast halves in the dish, and sprinkle
evenly with garlic slices. In a small bowl, mix the remaining 2 teaspoons
parsley, remaining 2 teaspoons basil, salt, and red pepper; sprinkle over the
chicken. Top with tomato slices.
3. Bake covered in the preheated oven 25 minutes. Remove cover, and continue
baking 15 minutes, or until chicken juices run clear.
Question by *me*: Is McDonalds really giving away a Free Chicken Sandwich today if you buy a Coke?
Because if this is true, I am going there, I have 4 mouths to feed. And yes I usually don’t take my kids to resturants, I cook healthy meals because I am home all the time, just look at my avatar name. But I won’t pass up free food.