Miso enhances the flavour and the nutritional value of foods. Miso is an excellent source of zinc,iron, riboflavin, and folic acid, vitamin B6, thiamine, calcium, and fibre. Visit for more hints and tips on www.blackbookcooking.com
Video Rating: 0 / 5
- Case of six 1.9-ounce cups of dry soup mix (total of 11.4 ounces)
- Made with organic noodles, shitake mushrooms, wakame, ginger, and tofu
- Vegan and low fat; contains no cholesterol or saturated fat
- Quick and nutritious individual servings; perfect for meals on the go
- All-natural, heart-healthy foods from the renowned McDougall Program in Santa Rosa, California
Dr. McDougall’s right foods are always natural, heart healthy and vegan. They meet guidelines for heart healthy foods low in fat, saturated fat, and cholesterol.
List Price: $ 11.20
Price: $ 11.05
- Value 2 Bags & Save! Delicious instant miso soup, two different miso types for you to try!
- Enjoy a bowl of rice with these delicious miso soup! Or enjoy it as a afternoon snack! You can also use them to make your noodle base
- Delicious and nutrition. Great for home, office or travel,
- Each pack contains 10 dried instant miso (3 different flavors) and 11 packets for source. Just mix one of each and add 6-8 Oz of hot water. Stir and Enjoy. It is that easy!
- Product of Japan, Total 2 bags (20 servings)
These packets are perfect for putting in your cupboard for a quick and easy snack or ready made meal. To prepare the soup: just empty 1 packet with dried soup and one packet of miso sauce into a bowl, add about 6-7 oz boiling water, stir and enjoy!
Rating: (out of 4 reviews)