- The biggest selling line of McCann?s products– you will love the taste of this product with its distinctive texture and flavor
- Pack of six 16-ounce boxes
- 100% wholegrain with all the combined goodness of the endosperm, bran, and germ
- McCann?s Oatmeal is more than just a breakfast cereal–it is becoming increasingly popular as a versatile baking ingredient
- McCann?s has been making the classic oatmeal product for more than 150 years–the makers of the finest Irish oatmeal
McCann’s quick cooking oatmeal is made from the finest quality Irish oats. These oats are specially grown and harvested for McCann’s by local farmers in accordance with a strict quality assurance program. They help in reducing the risk of heart disease and contain no sodium or cholesterol.
McCann’s quick cooking Irish oatmeal is the biggest selling line of McCann’s products–you will love the taste of this product with its distinctive texture and flavor. These oats are 100% wholegrain too, so they contain all the combined goodness of the endosperm, bran, and germ. They are steamed and rolled to reduce the preparation time–so you can enjoy a hearty bowl of oatmeal in only two minutes. The quick cooking Irish oatmeal is quite versatile and can be used in cooking and baking. If you are looking for great tasting oats, then go no further than McCann’s Irish oatmeal. This is sold in a pack of six 16-ounce boxes.
The story of McCann’s dates back to 1800 when John McCann built a mill at Beamond, on the east coast of Ireland. John McCann’s Irish oatmeal secured many prizes for its excellent quality over the years and the company continued to grow steadily. A piece of McCann’s history was created in August 2005 when for the first time production of the trademark 28-ounce tin of steel cut oats exceeded 1 million tins for a twelve month period.
McCann’s has been making the classic oatmeal product for more than 150 years – and it has changed very little in that time–it is still the same real thing. McCann’s is best known for its classic steel cut oats packed in the iconic 28-ounce tin. However, there are many other tasty products available–quick cooking oatmeal, instant oatmeal, and oat bran.
All McCann’s products are non-GMO. They are specially grown by local farmers–there are no GMO oat crops grown in Ireland.
List Price: $ 34.20
Price: $ 23.28