- Pack of four, 80-count box of PG Tips Black Tea
- England’s number one tea
- Made from the highest quality and most flavorful top two leaves and bud of the tea plant
- Pyramid shaped teabag acts like a miniature teapot, giving the leaves more room to move
- Harvested from tea grown in Ceylon in Kenya
Founded in 1869 by Arthur Brook, developed his own quality blends mixing together various estate teas. This ensured a more consistent quality because, as with any crop, the characteristics of a consignment can vary according to climate, time of year and general growing conditions. In 1930 PG Tips was launched in the UK as a loose leaf tea in soft packs. It was originally called Pre-Gest-Tee” but soon abbreviated by grocers and van salesmen as PG. The company adopted the official name and added ‘tips’ to highlight that PG takes only the top two leaves and a bud to make its tea. PG Tips is a popular British blend of the finest Assam, Ceylon and Kenyan teas which produces a rich and refreshing flavor. The definitive traditional English tea. The PG Tips pyramid tea bag gives the tea leaves more room to move around than a flat conventional tea bag. So the tea bag works like a miniature tea pot. This allows for all the freshness to be released for the best tasting cup of PG.
A Smashing Cup of Tea
The Brits go bonkers over PG Tips–known internationally for their revitalizing, tasty and timeless black teas, PG Tips is loved the world over and nowhere more than in Britain where 35 million cups of PG Tips are consumed each day.
Why is PG Tips England’s #1 tea? It’s the taste, of course. PG Tips uses only the highest quality and most flavorful top two leaves and bud off the tea plant. PG Tips flavorful black tea is harvested from the finest tips of tea plants grown in Ceylon and Kenya, providing you a quality tea with exceptional taste. All you need to do is pop the kettle on and enjoy the outstanding taste of PG Tips black tea.
The PG Tips Story
1869 – The first brew
Arthur Brooke opens his first shop in Manchester and its success lays in his sale of reliable tea blends. His big break comes in the late 1870s when a grocer asks for a bulk order of tea at wholesale prices.
1930s – The pre-digestive era
Arthur Brooke launches in the UK tea market under the name of ‘Pre-Gest-Tea’. Grocers abbreviate it to PG, and the company adds ‘tips’ to highlight the fact that PG uses the top two leaves and a bud to make its tea.
1960 – It’s in the bag
The makers of PG Tips introduce the tea bag to a stunned nation. They catch on quickly and soon, tea bags out-sell loose-leaf tea.
1996 – The 8th wonder of the world
The makers of PG Tips launch the revolutionary PG Tips pyramid bags. With more room inside, it acts like a miniature teapot, giving the leaves more room to move.
2008 – Green leaves
PG Tips joins forces with the Rainforest Alliance to ensure PG Tips tea suppliers meet their high sustainability standards.
||Tea and Health Facts
- Scientific studies have linked drinking tea to the maintenance of certain normal healthy body functions, such as hydration, focus, and alertness.
- Tea naturally contains zero calories, therefore, when it is used in place of higher calorie beverages as part of a healthy diet, it can help with weight control.
- In addition, regular tea drinking may help maintain cardiovascular health as part of a diet that is consistent with dietary guidelines.
- Research suggests that drinking 2 to 3 cups per day of black or green tea helps maintain healthy blood vessel function.
List Price: $ 34.32
Price: $ 20.55
- Case of 12 8-ounce boxes (total of 96 ounces)
- Cooked, ready-to-serve oatmeal cereal for baby
- Enriched with six B vitamins; excellent source of iron and zinc
- Mix with liquid (breast milk, formula, juice, water, or whole milk for children older than 1)
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
Excellent source of Iron, Zinc & six B Vitamins for infants. Easy pour spout. Gerber Cereal is an excellent source of Iron. Iron is an essential nutrient for healthy physical growth and mental development. One serving of Gerber Cereal provides baby with 45% of the recommended amount of Iron.
List Price: $ 32.86
Price: $ 34.99
- The biggest selling line of McCann?s products– you will love the taste of this product with its distinctive texture and flavor
- Pack of six 16-ounce boxes
- 100% wholegrain with all the combined goodness of the endosperm, bran, and germ
- McCann?s Oatmeal is more than just a breakfast cereal–it is becoming increasingly popular as a versatile baking ingredient
- McCann?s has been making the classic oatmeal product for more than 150 years–the makers of the finest Irish oatmeal
McCann’s quick cooking oatmeal is made from the finest quality Irish oats. These oats are specially grown and harvested for McCann’s by local farmers in accordance with a strict quality assurance program. They help in reducing the risk of heart disease and contain no sodium or cholesterol.
McCann’s quick cooking Irish oatmeal is the biggest selling line of McCann’s products–you will love the taste of this product with its distinctive texture and flavor. These oats are 100% wholegrain too, so they contain all the combined goodness of the endosperm, bran, and germ. They are steamed and rolled to reduce the preparation time–so you can enjoy a hearty bowl of oatmeal in only two minutes. The quick cooking Irish oatmeal is quite versatile and can be used in cooking and baking. If you are looking for great tasting oats, then go no further than McCann’s Irish oatmeal. This is sold in a pack of six 16-ounce boxes.
The story of McCann’s dates back to 1800 when John McCann built a mill at Beamond, on the east coast of Ireland. John McCann’s Irish oatmeal secured many prizes for its excellent quality over the years and the company continued to grow steadily. A piece of McCann’s history was created in August 2005 when for the first time production of the trademark 28-ounce tin of steel cut oats exceeded 1 million tins for a twelve month period.
McCann’s has been making the classic oatmeal product for more than 150 years – and it has changed very little in that time–it is still the same real thing. McCann’s is best known for its classic steel cut oats packed in the iconic 28-ounce tin. However, there are many other tasty products available–quick cooking oatmeal, instant oatmeal, and oat bran.
All McCann’s products are non-GMO. They are specially grown by local farmers–there are no GMO oat crops grown in Ireland.
List Price: $ 34.20
Price: $ 23.28
- Pack of 6 (total 72 count)
- Includes Cinnamon, Oats ‘N Honey, and Peanut Butter bars made with whole grain rolled oats
- 100% natural; excellent source of whole grain
- Packed in pouches, two bars per pouch
- Crunchy, satisfying taste you can take anywhere; made in the United States
Whether you’re on the slopes or on the links, the classic crunch of Nature Valley crunch granola bars is a perfect way to fuel up naturally. Nature valley crunchy granola bars are 100% natural and an excellent source of whole grain. Delicious, wholesome and easy to bring along, they’re the energy bar nature intended.
Crunchy Granola Bars Variety Pack
Fresh air. Big sky. Open spaces. Whether you’re on the slopes or on the links, the classic crunch of Nature Valley® Crunchy Granola Bars is a perfect way to fuel up naturally.
Nature Valley Crunchy Granola Bars are 100% natural and an excellent source of whole grain. Delicious, wholesome and easy to bring along, they’re the Energy Bar Nature Intended®.
When you’re looking for a quick snack, the Nature Valley Crunchy Granola Bars Variety Pack gives you lots of choices: Cinnamon, Peanut Butter, and Oats ‘N Honey.
Scientific evidence that whole grain is good for your body.
Five Ways Whole Grains Can Change Your Life:
- Heart health. Heart-healthy diets rich in whole grain foods can reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Reduce cancer risk. Low fat diets rich in fiber-containing grain products, fruits and vegetables may reduce the risk of some types of cancer, particularly of the stomach and colon.
- Manage diabetes. The American Diabetes Association® recommends whole grain as part of a diabetic diet.
- Keep you regular. Fiber from whole grains promotes regularity and keeps the intestines working smoothly to help maintain good digestive health.
- Weight management. A growing body of evidence supports that people who eat more whole grain tend to have healthier body weights and gain less weight over time than those who don’t.
Nature Valley created the granola bar category in 1975.
Though much has changed since 1975, one thing hasn’t: No matter how many new flavors we create, you can be assured that with Nature Valley you’re always getting The Taste Nature Intended.
Nature Valley sponsors a wide range of groups, all of whom have one thing in common: they all serve as guides and catalysts for people who want to enjoy a healthy, active, outdoor lifestyle.
Nature Valley Granola Bars give you the energy to get to and enjoy your favorite place in nature, your own personal Nature Valley.
List Price: $ 30.24
Price: $ 17.76
- Three delicious, all natural, organic flavors in every pouch: lemon, lime, and orange.
- Certified organic and made with real fruit juice
- Vegan, gelatin free, fat free, and naturally gluten free
- 100% recommended daily value of Vitamin C
- Four boxes each with five 0.4Oz packets.
Sunny Citrus fruit snacks offer a burst of all-natural lemon, lime, and orange flavors. Certified organic, these bunny-shaped fruit snacks are made with real fruit juice and packed with 100% daily recommended value of Vitamin C.
List Price: $ 17.96
Price: $ 16.11
- Case of six 21-ounce boxes of muesli (126 total ounces)
- Made from wheat flakes, spelt flakes, and dried bananas
- Low fat; an excellent source of fiber and protein
- Try it with fruits or milk for a great breakfast
- Packaged in Switzerland
Imported Swiss. Delicious grains with fruit and crunchy nuts. Switzerland, known for its luscious green pastures, crystal clear lakes and magnificent mountains, is also the birthplace of Muesli. For centuries, Swiss families have been starting their day with this blend of cereal grains mixed with fruit and nuts. For almost 50 year, the Bio-Familia company has offered the original Muesli recipe to the world. From the small town of Sachseln, nestled in rich farmland and surrounded by the Alps, villagers work diligently to produce authentic Muesli, granola and other fine cereals. Today, the Bio-Familia company uses its years of experience to create unique cereals that deliver abundant flavor but very little fat. Familia’s Low Fat Granola is a blend of oats, spelt, corn, soy flakes and cereal crispies. These wholesome grains are carefully mixed with raisins, wheat flakes, honey and coconut and then roasted to create a perfect combination of great taste and healthy goodness. Why settle for cereal that tries to look Swiss? Enjoy the best – 100% authentic Granola made in pride in Switzerland! For generations, the Bio-Familia company has been providing the world with authentic Swiss Muesli, Remaining faithful to the nutritional concepts developed by Dr. Bircher-Benner late in the 19th century, Familia cereals are perfect for today’s healthy eating goals. Still produced in the quaint village of Sachseln nestled in the beautiful Swiss countryside, Familia cereals are the result of a passion for quality and healthy goodness. Enjoy it the Swiss way! Make the delicious cereal part of your healthy eating lifestyle. Try adding a chopped apple or any fresh fruit along with milk or yogurt. You’ll get the authentic Swiss feeling and a great start to you day! Packed in a protective environment.
List Price: $ 42.33
Price: $ 42.33
- Pack of 2 (total 480 count)
- Made from a blend of Assam, Ceylon, and Kenyan black teas
- Pyramid-shaped tea bags allow more room for tea leaves to soak into water
- Brews a refreshing, robust cup with little caffeine and plenty of antioxidants
- Contains about half the caffeine of a similar amount of coffee
UK’s no. 1 tea. Better taste, free flow bag. With PG, you’ve not only got a tasty cuppa, but a healthier diet brewing! Caffeine in tea is relatively low, almost half as much caffeine as coffee, and moderate amounts of tea (6 cups/day) do not show adverse effects on the body. What’s more, PG contains antioxidants (called flavonoids). You get them in fruit and vegetables and they’re really good for you. So sit back and enjoy your PG moment! PG Tips, made with plantation fresh tips, is 100% natural. We only use the top two leaves and a bud, known as the tips, for a great tasting cuppa! Made in England.
List Price: $ 41.99
Price: $ 29.65
- Pack of 6 13.7-ounce boxes of fat-free all-natural brownie mix (219.2 total ounces)
- Made with 100% natural, certified Kosher ingredients, including unbleached wheat flour, pure cane sugar, Dutch cocoas, and egg whites
- 100% fat free; zero grams of cholesterol per serving; one box yields 12 to 16 brownies
- Makes fudgy, and chewy brownies without the guilt; just add nonfat yogurt and bake; only 120 calories per two-inch square brownie
- Founded by Lindsay Frucci, a self-proclaimed brownieholic, is dedicated to making brownie mix without fat, preservatives, or artificial ingredients
My name is Lindsay Frucci and I am a brownieholic. I love thick, fudgy, chewy brownies. I hate fat. In my food or on my hips, fat is something I like to live without. Since most thick, fudgy, chewy brownies are loaded with fat this created quite a problem. Were brownies without guilt a possibility? In January of 1995, I decided to try and find out. Since my family and I had already tried and rejected several commercially available fat free brownies (they either tasted like fruit or had no taste at all), I decided to see if I could come up with my own fat free brownie recipe. During the next few weeks, I made and threw away more pans of brownies than most people make in a lifetime. Fortunately, we were having some remodeling done on our home at the time and the two builders who were doing the work were only too happy to be my “official” taste testers. They took their mission very seriously, carefully evaluating every batch of fat free brownies for taste and texture. By the time the remodeling was done, I had a recipe for fat free brownies that were chewy, very rich and fudgy, and, best of all, FAT FREE I knew that I wanted to turn the recipe into a company, but with a background that included pediatric nursing and being a Mom, I had absolutely no idea how… Enter my local SCORE (Service Corps of Retired Executives) office. There, I was incredibly lucky to be connected with two wonderful gentlemen who had had extensive experience in the food industry. With their expertise and guidance, No Pudge! Foods was begun. FAT FREE Original Fudge Brownie Mix first appeared on the shelves of a few New Hampshire stores in August of 1995.
List Price: $ 22.20
Price: $ 17.08
- 18-ounce boxes (18 total ounces)
- Whole grain wheat and oat cereal mixed with almonds; sweetened with brown sugar
- A good source of 12 essential vitamins and minerals
- Provides 100% daily recommended allowance of folic acid and vitamins B6 and B12
- A delicious, crispy mixture of whole-grain, fortified cereal, sweet dried fruit, and crunchy almonds for a nutritious, easy breakfast
Exchange: 2-1/2 Carbohydrates. The dietary exchanges are based on the Exchange Lists for Meal Planning, Copyright 2003 by The American Diabetes Association, Inc. and The American Dietetic Association.
List Price: $ 23.26
Price: $ 19.54
- Pack of 6 boxes; each box contains 4, 11 ounce cans (264 ounces in total)
- Specially designed for use as part of a low-carb diet
- 2 grams of carbohydrates per serving
- 190 calories per serving
- 100% Kosher product
New improved taste. Naturally & artifically flavored. 2 g Net carbs. 190 Calories/serving.
List Price: $ 45.99
Price: $ 26.99